93-98 Golf III (1.9TDI), Sport Rear Muffler
North American Motorsports, LLC was founded in February of 2002. As a small company comprised of four partners, we set out from the very start to differentiate ourselves in the automotive aftermarket industry. It was our initial goal to combine automotive knowledge, technical expertise, and extraordinary customer service to provide our customers with the best shopping experience available. We feel we have come a long way toward reaching our goal and plan to continue working to improve ourselves. As we look to the future we plan to expand our horizons, offering our customers even more options and added convenience.
North American Motorsports, LLC is a retailer of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories, providing our customers with outstanding products and exceptional service.
We are here for you, our customer, to assist you with your purchase from start to finish.
We are committed to providing you with the best aftermarket parts available for your vehicle while also offering the best customer service in the industry. Below are a few of the standards that we hold ourselves to every day. We do this because as customers ourselves, we know how you like to be treated.
- We will only sell products from the leading manufacturers in the industry. We would never compromise your satisfaction or safety by offering no-name brands simply because they cost less.
- We will stand behind every product we sell. Since we deal with the best names in the industry, the products we sell are often backed by the manufacturers themselves. However, in the event you experience a problem with your order we will assist you in any way we can, even in the unlikely event that the manufacturer cannot.
- We are here when you need us. If you need assistance deciding which parts are best for your vehicle, or need more information on a product, please give us a call at our toll-free number (877-626-6867). Unlike some companies, we will answer the phone, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service. We understand the importance of customer service in today's retail environment. We are continually seeking new ways to provide our customers with new services on our website as well as better service over the phone. We will not stop working to provide you with the easiest, most trouble-free experience.
- We will never sell any of your private information. We value your privacy. We don't like to receive unsolicited email, mail, or phone calls, so we would never allow an outside firm to do the same to our customers. All information you provide to us is for the sole purpose of providing you with top-notch customer service.
- We will keep you informed. Throughout the entire order process we will keep you informed of your order status and any issues that may arise. In the event of a backorder or delay in processing your order we will notify you promptly via email or telephone. We know how frustrating it is to place an order and not know what is happening on the other end. For this reason we will not keep you out of the loop.
Thank you. We know you have many choices when it comes to aftermarket parts and accessories. We are grateful that you choose to shop with us and we will do our best to keep you coming back.
|Wheels And Tires||+Service & Maintenance||Suspension Upgrades||Drivetrain Upgrades||Brake Upgrades||Interior Upgrades|
|Exhaust Upgrades||Engine Upgrades||Exterior Upgrades||Electronic Upgrades||Lifestyle||Installations Overview|