2000-2005 Porsche 996 Turbo Fabspeed Performance Package
Complete high-performance exhaust & intake solution for the 996 Turbo; includes Maxflo Performance Mufflers (includes Sport Catalytic Converters), Sport Performance Headers, Deluxe X-50 Style Tips, High Performance Air Intake, and Cobb Accessport with Fabspeed ProTune.
- 996 Turbo Maxflo Performance Mufflers (incl. Sport Cats)
- 996 Turbo Sport Performance Headers
- 996 Turbo Deluxe X-50 Style Tips
- 996 Turbo High Performance Air Intake
- COBB Tuning Accessport V3 (with Fabspeed COBB Pro-Tune)
- Fits all 996 Turbo vehicles 1999-2005
- Increases horsepower and torque by 80 whp and 130 ft-lbs
- Maxflo Mufflers are radius stress relieved, hydro-formed cases that are pulse TIG welded with 2000 degree ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool packing
- Sport Performance headers use high velocity 3-into-1 pyramidal investment cast merge collectors for improved exhaust scavenging
- Constructed from high quality T304 stainless steel, CNC mandrel bent primary tubes with a Formula 1/NASCAR style high velocity merge collector for maximum power with quicker and faster boost
- High performance dual-conical air filters are included
- Competition Air Intake uses dry-style filters that do not require oiling; simply wash with warm water and re-use
- Includes Fabspeed's Deluxe X-50 Style Tips
- Add COBB Accessport upgrade to improve overall horsepower, torque, and throttle response with a Fabspeed ProTune while monitoring your car thanks to the datalogging and gauge features
- Direct Bolt on replacement for factory OEM exhaust system
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
NOTE: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California
Our mission is to provide our customers with quality performance products, competitive pricing and unparalleled service. With our team of dedicated employees, we strive to be the innovator in our industry.
Our company is dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.
Our customers are, and always will be, the most important facet of our business. Our commitment is to provide our customers with incomparable products, service, workmanship and fast order fulfillment.
Our employees are the heart and soul of our company; they are the force to accomplish the mission. We will do everything to ensure a desired working environment, encourage self-expression, nurture self esteem, promote education and practice positive human skills.
Our community is the foundation of our civic responsibilities. We will provide employment opportunities, protect the environment and contribute and support the local economy.
Joe Fabiani, the founder and owner of Fabspeed Motorsports started the business in 1992. He has been a member of the Porsche club since 1986 and is an active participant of the PCA Drivers education and Club Racing for 20 years. He personally designs and tests all of Fabspeed Motorsports performance products. He has assembled a team of professionals with over 150 years of combined experience.
Fabspeed manufactures the world’s highest quality “MAXFLO” T304 Stainless Steel exhaust systems, carbon fiber style high performance air intake systems and more for Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini cars.
Our Maxflo performance systems add sports car sound, are Dyno-tested and are Street and Track proven. Fabspeed Maxflo exhaust systems are backed up with a Lifetime Limited Warranty which is a nice change in the crazy T304 SS exhaust market. All Fabspeed systems are polished to a mirror show car shine for ultimate quality and appearance.
Fabspeed Motorsports has over 16,000 sq ft of fabrication, sales and warehouse space in our Philadelphia location and additionally over 200,000 sq ft of dedicated manufacturing space in the USA.
We look forward to hearing from you. Fabspeed Motorsports
|Wheels And Tires||+Service & Maintenance||Items for Suspension Upgrades||Items for Drivetrain Upgrades||Items for Brake Upgrades||Items for Interior Upgrades|
|Items for Exhaust Upgrades||Items for Engine Upgrades||Items for Exterior Upgrades||Items for Electronic Upgrades||Lifestyle||Installations Overview|