Volkswagen MK7 Golf R 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts
|Price:||$130.00 Set of 4|
034Motorsport is pleased to present Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for the MkVII Volkswagen Golf R, 8V Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro, & MkIII TT/TTS Quattro!
MQB Audi/Volkswagen vehicles equipped with Haldex AWD use rubber rear subframe mounts which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively by 034Motorsport and independent Audi/Volkswagen enthusiasts before release on new MQB chassis AWD vehicles. Installation is very simple, can be performed in under an hour, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert - Front (Pair)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert - Rear (Pair)
- 2015 - Present Audi A1/S1 Quattro (8X)
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro (8V - MQB)
- 2016 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (MkIII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf R (MkVII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Sportwagen/Alltrack (MkVII - MQB)
- 2013 - 2015 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (8J) - With Build Date After 05/29/2012
- Fits 4Motion Vehicles Only
About 034 Motorsport
034Motorsport is founded in a passion for the product, passion that drives development to high levels of refinement, and pushes innovation to levels that force others to imitation.
The goal at 034Motorsport is apply our passion, experience, skill, capital, resources and proprietary network of suppliers to create innovative, essential products for building the highest level of automotive performance. We are not simply a "distributor or reseller" of manufactured products (there are plenty of other companies doing that already). Our intent will always be to develop, manufacture and offer products that make us excited to unlock the doors everyday and put in 12 hour days that are essential to running a leading-edge business.
|Wheels And Tires||+Service & Maintenance||Suspension Upgrades||Drivetrain Upgrades||Brake Upgrades||Interior Upgrades|
|Exhaust Upgrades||Engine Upgrades||Exterior Upgrades||Electronic Upgrades||Lifestyle||Installations Overview|