Porsche 991.2 Twin Turbo / Turbo S Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport Street X-Pipe Exhaust System
We use Helical Valves for their unprecedented industry leading OEM Tier 1 quality. Helical Valves are the proven choice by many OEM manufacturers such as Porsche, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and etc.
- Increased reliability - proven in racing and high volume OEM use
- High-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle
- Cast stainless steel valve body with stiffening ribs for ultimate durability
- Fits all 991.2 Twin Turbo / Twin Turbo S vehicles (2017+)
- Includes high performance German imported 200-cell HJS HD Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound
- Fully controllable valved exhaust system includes a quad-resonated center x-pipe section which mitigates exhaust volume while the valves are closed. When the valves are opened, the exhaust bypasses the X-pipe for an aggressive tone. Two unique sounds; one exhaust!
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in Polished Chrome or Black Chrome finish
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- Option but available valved pipes with NO catalytic converters- your car will sound like a 935 and 962C.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Street Includes Sport Cats
NOTE: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California
Our mission is to provide our customers with quality performance products, competitive pricing and unparalleled service. With our team of dedicated employees, we strive to be the innovator in our industry.
Our company is dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.
Our customers are, and always will be, the most important facet of our business. Our commitment is to provide our customers with incomparable products, service, workmanship and fast order fulfillment.
Our employees are the heart and soul of our company; they are the force to accomplish the mission. We will do everything to ensure a desired working environment, encourage self-expression, nurture self esteem, promote education and practice positive human skills.
Our community is the foundation of our civic responsibilities. We will provide employment opportunities, protect the environment and contribute and support the local economy.
Joe Fabiani, the founder and owner of Fabspeed Motorsports started the business in 1992. He has been a member of the Porsche club since 1986 and is an active participant of the PCA Drivers education and Club Racing for 20 years. He personally designs and tests all of Fabspeed Motorsports performance products. He has assembled a team of professionals with over 150 years of combined experience.
Fabspeed manufactures the world’s highest quality “MAXFLO” T304 Stainless Steel exhaust systems, carbon fiber style high performance air intake systems and more for Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini cars.
Our Maxflo performance systems add sports car sound, are Dyno-tested and are Street and Track proven. Fabspeed Maxflo exhaust systems are backed up with a Lifetime Limited Warranty which is a nice change in the crazy T304 SS exhaust market. All Fabspeed systems are polished to a mirror show car shine for ultimate quality and appearance.
Fabspeed Motorsports has over 16,000 sq ft of fabrication, sales and warehouse space in our Philadelphia location and additionally over 200,000 sq ft of dedicated manufacturing space in the USA.
We look forward to hearing from you. Fabspeed Motorsports
|Wheels And Tires||+Service & Maintenance||Suspension Upgrades||Drivetrain Upgrades||Brake Upgrades||Interior Upgrades|
|Exhaust Upgrades||Engine Upgrades||Exterior Upgrades||Electronic Upgrades||Lifestyle||Installations Overview|