Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman Fabspeed Sport Performance Package
Release even more power for the already incredible Porsche 981 Boxster and Cayman. Ever since Porsche debuted this model, it has been impressing enthusiasts on and off the track.
With Fabspeed’s full Porsche Boxster & Cayman Exhaust upgrade package, you can increase horsepower and torque while shedding weight.
From the headers to the exhaust tips, this complete performance package is the best set of Porsche Boxster and Porsche Cayman aftermarket exhaust parts available. Fabspeed constructs all of its parts with extreme precision, and tests the performance against OEM numbers to fine-tune the upgrades.
The Sport Performance Package comes with the following products:
- Fabspeed 981 Boxster/Cayman Maxflo Performance Exhaust System (incl. Deluxe Bolt-On Tips)
- Fabspeed 981 Boxster/Cayman Sport Headers (incl. 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters)
- Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter
- Fits all Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2013-2016)
- Available with Polished or Black Chrome tips
- Improves power on the Boxster S to 331hp @ 6700RPM (315hp stock) and 282 ft-lbs of torque @ 4500RPM (266 ft-lbs stock)
- Up to 27HP / 41 ft-lbs of torque improvement to the wheels @ 3500RPM
- Saves 15 from the rear of the vehicle compared to the full OEM exhaust system
- Constructed from high quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel for maximum performance and durability
- Noticeable improvement in sports car sound and throttle response.
- Fabspeed Sport Headers feature Formula 1/IndyCar 3-into-1 high velocity merge collectors and German-imported 200-cell HJS tri-metallic sport catalytic converters
- Investment cast flanges ensure a perfect fit with no warping
- Composite gaskets are included for a leak proof seal
- Direct replacement for the OEM muffler and header system with no cutting or welding
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed’s 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California
Our mission is to provide our customers with quality performance products, competitive pricing and unparalleled service. With our team of dedicated employees, we strive to be the innovator in our industry.
Our company is dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.
Our customers are, and always will be, the most important facet of our business. Our commitment is to provide our customers with incomparable products, service, workmanship and fast order fulfillment.
Our employees are the heart and soul of our company; they are the force to accomplish the mission. We will do everything to ensure a desired working environment, encourage self-expression, nurture self esteem, promote education and practice positive human skills.
Our community is the foundation of our civic responsibilities. We will provide employment opportunities, protect the environment and contribute and support the local economy.
Joe Fabiani, the founder and owner of Fabspeed Motorsports started the business in 1992. He has been a member of the Porsche club since 1986 and is an active participant of the PCA Drivers education and Club Racing for 20 years. He personally designs and tests all of Fabspeed Motorsports performance products. He has assembled a team of professionals with over 150 years of combined experience.
Fabspeed manufactures the world’s highest quality “MAXFLO” T304 Stainless Steel exhaust systems, carbon fiber style high performance air intake systems and more for Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini cars.
Our Maxflo performance systems add sports car sound, are Dyno-tested and are Street and Track proven. Fabspeed Maxflo exhaust systems are backed up with a Lifetime Limited Warranty which is a nice change in the crazy T304 SS exhaust market. All Fabspeed systems are polished to a mirror show car shine for ultimate quality and appearance.
Fabspeed Motorsports has over 16,000 sq ft of fabrication, sales and warehouse space in our Philadelphia location and additionally over 200,000 sq ft of dedicated manufacturing space in the USA.
We look forward to hearing from you. Fabspeed Motorsports
|Wheels And Tires||+Service & Maintenance||Suspension Upgrades||Drivetrain Upgrades||Brake Upgrades||Interior Upgrades|
|Exhaust Upgrades||Engine Upgrades||Exterior Upgrades||Electronic Upgrades||Lifestyle||Installations Overview|