BMW 1, 2, 3 Series, 1M, M3, Z4 3-Way V3 Adjustable Sprint Booster
|BMW||Z3||01-02||Will not work on M Roadster and M Coupé|
V3 Special features :
• 3 Acceleration modes (Off, Sport and Racing) *
• 36 Acceleration programs (18 manual & 18 automatic transmissions)
• Pedal lock mode
• Valet mode
• Ultra compact size / New Design
• Plug n Play installation
Additional Sprint Booster V3 Features
Each mode (SPORT – RACE) comes with 9 steps-programs so the driver can choose the one that suits his driving style (18 programs for manual transmission & 18 programs for automatic transmission in total). This allows the driver to fine-tune each mode (SPORT – RACE) according his needs by selecting one of the nine different programs on each mode.
You can select 1-9 in SPORT mode (Green light) and 1-9 in RACE mode (Red light) with '1' being the least aggressive program and '9' the most aggressive one.
Each program adjusts the response by 3-6% so it can be fully adjustable and customized by each driver.
The Pedal Lock mode provides extra protection against unauthorized vehicle use. The driver can deactivate the acceleration ability of the vehicle when it's stationary through a 3 digit PIN. When Pedal lock is enabled the acceleration gets disabled and the vehicle stays on idle until you enter the correct PIN.
The Valet mode limits the acceleration of the vehicle by 55 % - 65% - 75% (comes in 3 selectable levels). It is activated/deactivated through a 3 digit PIN. By limiting the acceleration there will be a significant reduce in vehicle's performance (Power and Torque).
The compact size allows the driver to place the selector switch anywhere on the dashboard with the use of the double sided tape.
Memory. Sprint Booster also offers the option to the driver to completely remove the switch from the device. In this case the device will work with the last settings stored in memory. For example , if the driver disconnects the selector switch while in SPORT-5 (SPORT mode- Acceleration program 5), the device will keep as default the program SPORT-5.
Sprint Booster Power Converters come with 3 Acceleration modes :
• Off mode - Sprint Booster is deactivated. The response of the car has the factory settings. The LED of the Selector switch is OFF.
• Sport mode - Sprint Booster provides improved response up to 30%. The LED of the selector switch in Sport mode is Green.
• Race mode - Sprint Booster provides improved response up to 60%. The LED of the selector switch in Race mode is Red.
About Sprint Booster
Most cars in the 21st century have replaced the more conventional throttle cable for an ECM (Electronic Control Module) that translates how hard the pedal is pushed into electronic signals in order to provide power to the wheels. The ETC (Electronic Throttle Control), which is also known as Drive-By-Wire, has the unfortunate downside of delayed response and subdued acceleration, which can create problems in certain situations such as up-hill starts, quick gearchanges and overtaking. Enter the sprint booster!
Sprint Booster is the first and leading product in the industry to improve throttle response by reprogramming the acceleration signals and has managed to gain hundreds of thousands of happy customers throughout all those years.
SPRINTBOOSTER OVERCOMES THIS DELAY IN THROTTLE RESPONSE BY PROVIDING CRISP, ON-TAP ACCELERATION WHENEVER THE DRIVER DEMANDS IT.
- INSTALLS IN MINUTES. PERFORMANCE IN SECONDS
- RESPONSE TIME IS DRAMATICAllY IMPROVED
- EASIER STARTS ON HILLS MORE CONFIDENT PASSING
- A MORE SATISFYING DRIVING EXPERIENCE
- OFF MODE – Sprint Booster is deactivated. The response of the car has the factory settings.The LED of the Selector switch is OFF
- SPORT MODE - Sprint Booster provides improved response up to 30%. The LED of the selector switch in Sport mode is Green
- RACE MODE - Sprint Booster provides improved response up to 60%. The LED of the selector switch in Race mode is Red
|Wheels And Tires||+Service & Maintenance||Items for Suspension Upgrades||Items for Drivetrain Upgrades||Items for Brake Upgrades||Items for Interior Upgrades|
|Items for Exhaust Upgrades||Items for Engine Upgrades||Items for Exterior Upgrades||Items for Electronic Upgrades||Lifestyle||Installations Overview|